Be sure to congratulate Mike if you see him around! He is the new Moderator!

My awesome followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Interview with Phil

Hello Chobots!

It's time for a new Interview! This time i decided to interview Philip.
Phil works as a staff member on Chobots. Have fun while reading the Interview.

Q1. How did you find out Chobots.net?
I was on Google, and I accidentally spelled something incorrect, up came "Chobots".

Q2.  What do you think makes Chobots different/unique from all other games?
Chobots is different in many ways, from the game itself to the commuinty. The game has a fun and unique story line, along with many features never seen on any other virtual world. The Chobots Community is based around some of the greatest and best kids around.


Q3.  A year ago, could you see yourself as a staff member on Chobots?
Not really, sadly, I didn't see myself going this far with Chobots.

Q4. What is your best childhood memory?
My best childhood memory is going to the beach, which is my favorite thing to do.

Q5.  If you could take any other position on the Chobots staff, would you?
I would love to begin working on the development of Chobots. I hold the requirements to do so.

Q6. What is your favorite game on Chobots?
Robots Factory, I could spend hours playing it! :)

Thanks you Phil for your amazing Interview!
Stay tuned for more,
Master720

No comments:

Post a Comment